Dr Patrick Williams
BDS, MDS, FDS, M.Orth (Eng)
GDC number 66436
“The fundamental root of orthodontics is rearranging and rebuilding to improve aesthetics and function. I’m always confident that my patients will take advantage of the changes achieved from the treatment we deliver.”
Dr Patrick Williams is a believer in change… not just for the sake of it but because he is involved in a continuing life cycle of aspiration, creation and satisfaction. As an orthodontist, he sees himself as deliberate facilitator of this cycle and he says:
“There is an amazing array of materials and techniques that we can utilise to get every patient closer to their goals. It is always worth investing the time and effort to develop the patient-doctor relationship to make the creative process successful.”
Dr Williams and his team of specialist orthodontists are dedicated to the professional delivery of care, with every patient’s wellbeing at the top of the agenda. “We love to see our patients smile, during the consultation process, through treatment to retention.” Dr Williams emphasises that “When patients return after several years of retainer use - still proudly wearing their gorgeous smiles, ‘It gives me great pleasure’.
Over the years, the referral base has grown, primarily as a result of many satisfied patients recommending friends and family. Dr Williams has an established reputation amongst local dentists as one of the foremost exponents of contemporary orthodontics and smile enhancement in the area. He is also a mentor to many young orthodontists, dentists, and related professionals, all of whom see him as an honourable gentleman.
Dr Williams and his team are always at your service.
Qualifications, Memberships & Affiliations
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery University of Lagos Nigeria
- MDS - Masters in Dental Surgery [Orthodontics] University of Leeds
- D.Orth - Diploma in Orthodontics Royal College of Surgeons of England
- M.Orth - Membership in Orthodontics Royal College of Surgeons of England
- FDS - Fellowship in Dental Surgery [Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery] Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Registered Specialist Orthodontist with the General Dental Council
- Full registration with the General Dental Council
- Dental Protection Society
- Medical Protection Society
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Orthodontic Specialists Group, British Orthodontic Society