THE ORTHODONTIC SUITE
Radiance Plus Braces
ABOUT RADIANCE PLUS
If you are looking for a way to straighten your teeth discreetly, then Radiance Plus braces may be the solution for you.
Radiance Plus is a virtually invisible cosmetic brace from American Orthodontics (AO). Each bracket is crafted from a single, smooth and translucent sapphire crystal that has been carefully grown, heat-treated, and polished. Sapphire is second only to diamond in terms of strength, making these the toughest ceramic braces available today.
How do Radiance braces work?
Like traditional braces, Radiance braces are made from a system of brackets and wires, but thanks to the translucent sapphire crystal, they are much less noticeable on the teeth, meaning you won’t feel self conscious about wearing them.
Radiance Plus braces provide an unparalleled level of durability and a truly unique look, as each bracket is bonded onto each individual tooth.
What are these braces used for?
Radiance braces are designed to treat a wide range of orthodontic issues, including overbites, gaps and teeth misalignment. They can treat minor to complex cases, with discretion and an unparalleled level of comfort, making them a great choice for anyone looking to achieve a perfect smile without compromising on aesthetics.
What do I need to know about Radiance Plus braces?
- You can live your life whilst your teeth are being straightened as there’s no interruption to your lifestyle
- The main body of the brace is resistant to stains, so you can continue to eat and drink as normal, though we still recommend limiting your intake of sugary foods and avoiding chewy, hard foods which could damage your brace
- You don’t have to worry about removing and replacing your braces as they will be fixed to your teeth for the duration of your treatment
- Radiance Plus braces are considered to be very comfortable thanks to their smooth surface
- Typically, treatment will take around 6 - 18 months, though it will vary depending upon the complexity of your case
- You can expect to have regular appointments to check the progress of your treatment and to adjust your brace as necessary.
ORTHODONTIC REFERRALS WELCOME
Refer your patient
When referring a patient to us you know that they will be receiving an exceptionally high standard of care, from a dental specialist who is highly skilled and experienced in their chosen field. You can relax, knowing that your patients are in very good hands.MAKE A REFERRAL